TRACK YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS, ADD PERSONAL INFORMATION AND LINK ACCOUNTS
Some screens may not be available
1. Once you’ve signed into Thrivent.com, click “Track my financial goals” in the column on the right-hand side of the screen to view your financial strategy.
2. When you access the tool, your home page will look similar to this. Here you can view and modify personal information and make changes to your employment status and income.
3. Click “Next.”
4. Enter information about dependents, if applicable.
5. Click “Next.”
6. Click “Select Expectations” if you’d like to enter your expectations for retirement. Steps 7 through 13 are optional and don’t impact the outcome of your financial analysis. However, they will help you visualize your desired retirement.
7. Click the person icon next to the expectations that match your retirement vision. If you’re completing this strategy with a significant other, he or she should do this, too.
8. Click “Done.”
9. Click “Identify Concerns.”
10. Click the person icon next to the retirement concerns that match yours.
If you’re completing this strategy with a significant other, he or she should do this, too.
11. Click “Done.”
12. When you complete these steps, your screen will look something like the image at the right.
13. Click “Next.”
14. Use the slider bar to indicate your expected retirement age and life expectancy. If you’re completing this strategy with a significant other, he or she should do this, too.
15. Click “Next.”
16. Drag and drop your financial goals and organize them by Needs, Wants and Wishes.
17. Double-click the needs, wants and wishes you added to provide details.
18. Click “Done” and then click “Next.”
19. Indicate if you’re eligible to receive Social Security benefits, and choose the age when you’d like to begin receiving them.
20. Click “Next.”
21. Add in other sources of retirement income, such as part-time work, pensions, royalties and annuity income.
22. Click “Next.”
23. Click “Link Account” to aggregate accounts held at other financial institutions. If you’d prefer to enter the information manually, skip to Step 27.
24. Search for your financial institution and enter your user ID and password.
25. Click “Submit.”
26. The program will aggregate account balances held at financial institutions, and balances will be updated daily. You can link accounts at another site or click “All Done.”
27. Click “Next.”
28. You have three options for manually entering account information: One Total Amount, Summary Totals or Add Investment Account. Be sure to review information for accuracy.
29. Click “Next.”
30. Add any insurance policies you have.
31. Click “Next.”
32. Use the slider bar to indicate your risk score. If you’re completing this strategy with a significant other, he or she should do this, too.
33. Click “Next.”
34. Use the slider bar to select a combined risk score that falls within the range of both individual scores.
35. Click “Next.”
36. Complete the following questions regarding your investment strategy in a down market.
37. Click “Next.”
38. Click “I’m Done” when you’re finished.
39. You will see the screen at the left.